Candidate of Biological Sciences
Head of the Laboratory of Embryology
28 years of experience
- Permanent participant of Russian and international conferences and seminars
- Participant and speaker at RAHR and mKARM conferences
- Member of European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)
- Member of Russian Association of Human Reproduction (RAHR)
- The author of more than 40 scientific publications.
- Grant winner: International Soros Science Education Program (1999), Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation (2000, 2001, 2002).
- Prize-winner of the contest of St. Petersburg Society of Naturalists, 1999.
- Professor in refresher courses for clinical embryologist from 2011.
- 1996 г. – St Petersburg University, biology department: molecular biology (Masters' courses in Biology)
- 2001 г. – Postgraduate studies, Saint-Petersburg State Institute of Technology, the department of biotechnology.
- 2001 г. – Defence of the dissertation. Obtained a Ph.D. in Biological Sciences.
- 1996 - 2006: Institute of Experimental Medicine, Department of Molecular Genetics and Embryology
- 2006 - 2011: Embryologist, AVA PETER clinic
- 2011 - 2019: Head embryologist, head of the laboratory of embryology, AVA PETER clinic in Moscow
- 2019 - 2021: Head of the laboratories of embryology, AVA PETER clinics
- 2018 - present: member of RAHR Coordination Council on clinical embryology. Head of the Laboratory of Embryology, Scanfert Clinic
Mon-Fri: 9:00 – 17:30